A smile makeover with porcelain veneers can redefine the shape, color, alignment, and luster of your teeth. And the results will look completely natural.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Ultra-thin wafers of sculpted porcelain are bonded to the front of your teeth. Veneers mimic the characteristics of natural teeth, so the color, translucence, and gloss produce natural-looking results.
How Can They Transform Your Smile?
How can porcelain veneers transform your smile? They enhance a variety of imperfections in teeth, including:
- Excessive wear
- Stubborn or intrinsic stains
What’s the Process?
One of our dentists at Kentucky Dental Group will examine your teeth and gums to determine if this treatment is right for you. If it is, the process of designing your smile makeover begins.
- We’ll listen to your goals for your smile, including how you want to improve the shape, size, or color of your teeth. We will show you photographs of smile makeovers we’ve completed to help you clearly define your preferences.
- We will take photographs, x-rays, and impressions of your teeth.
- Our digital smile-design software will show you how your smile makeover will look. And you can tell us what adjustments need to be made.
- Your teeth will be conservatively prepared for porcelain veneers. This ensures the veneers won’t look bulky or irritate your gumline.
- A wax model will be made to give you a closer look at the shape, position, and color of your smile makeover. If it’s not exactly as you want it, we’ll make the changes.
- We’ll have provisional veneers made and secure them to your teeth with temporary cement. You’ll wear them to see exactly how your porcelain veneers will look and feel. Any issues you have will be resolved before we move forward.
- Your case, including pictures of your teeth and face, impressions of your new smile, and instructions will be sent to our ceramist to make your porcelain veneers. They will duplicate the provisional veneers you’ve worn and loved.
- When your veneers are ready, we’ll attach them with try-in paste to ensure you love your smile transformation before it is bonded to your teeth.
You will receive a stunning smile makeover that you’ve co-designed.
Porcelain Veneers Consultation
At Kentucky Dental Group, our dentists have completed post-graduate training in cosmetic dentistry. Their expertise, along with their collaboration with you, will produce a smile makeover you’ll love. Call us or request an appointment online for a 15-20 minute consultation for porcelain veneers.