At Kentucky Dental Group, we realize that your first visit with us is your first impression of us. From the moment you walk into our office, we make every effort to help you feel so welcome and comfortable that when your appointment is over, you’ll want to make us your first choice for dental care. And you’ll want to tell your friends and family about us.
Here’s what you can expect:
When you arrive
- When you arrive, we will warmly welcome you with smiles.
- We will accept your completed new patient and health history forms. But if you weren’t able to complete them in advance, we’ll give you the forms to complete.
- You’ll notice that we’ve designed our waiting room with your comfort in mind, including:
- Comfortable chairs
- Satellite radio
- Photography of waterfalls, trees, and other nature scenes
Link to Patient Registration and Medical History Forms
Save time during your initial appointment by filling out your patient registration forms ahead of time. Click here to access those forms.
During your appointment
- Before you can get comfortable in our waiting area, a staff member will invite you back for an office tour.
- You will meet your new dentist, get acquainted, and spend a few minutes discussing your smile goals and any concerns about your oral health.
- While you’re in a treatment room, in addition to soft background music, we’ll offer you other amenities to help you relax, including:
- Nature photography slideshow
- Sunglasses to block the light and relax your eyes
- Your dentist will thoroughly examine your teeth, any existing dental work, and the soft tissue of your gums, tongue, mouth, and throat. Throughout the examination, he’ll speak with you to ensure you understand what’s happening and why.
- A hygienist will thoroughly clean and polish your teeth. She will regularly check with you to ensure you are comfortable and receive a gentle, but thorough cleaning.
- You and your dentist will discuss the status of your oral health. If you need dental treatment, he will explain your options and answer your questions.
We’re confident that after your first visit with us, your experience will be just as positive as one of our patients describes:
“The office is lovely, bright, and cheerful. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Kentucky Dental Group is great! They genuinely care and go above and beyond to help their patients. I am so glad they were recommended to me. I highly recommend the practice.”
– Mary V.
Our commitment is to consistently provide you with patient-centered care at every visit.
Call us to schedule your first visit.